To meet our commitment to fast turn around times we process jobs when received in the correct layout format.
We recommend you take all due care and attention to make sure your job is correct before ordering from CardsDirect.com.au.
Should you wish to cancel a job that has been submitted, you must contact us directly, and wait for confirmation of the job being cancelled from us before it may be stopped. If the job has not started printing (plating) and in started production, we will be happy to cancel your order. You will be responsible for full payment if plates have been made.
Shipping/Postage & Defects
On posting/shipped of an order, the sale is final. We deliver to the address you enter on our ‘Checkout’ page – any mistakes on your part will not be the responsibility of Cardsdirect.com.au. Unless specified, we will not have an order left without signature.
If any manufacturing defects, purchasers have 48 hours to advise these manufacturing defect. Else the sale is final.
Should you not be satisfied, please advise us via our website contact form. Additionally we will require 100 – 200 items of your job to further investigate the issue(s). If we consider the issue(s) a manufacturing defect, we will gladly reprint your order.
Cardsdirect.com.au is not responsible for design defects on your part, including:
- Your typographical issues
- Issues meeting required specification – bleeds/trim lines, colours, resolutions, PDF file construction.
We (CardsDirect.com.au) have the final say in what is a manufacturing defect or not.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download the materials (information or software) on Cardsdirect.com.au’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Cardsdirect.com.au’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cardsdirect.com.au at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Cardsdirect.com.au’s web site are provided “as is”. Cardsdirect.com.au makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Cardsdirect.com.au does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Cardsdirect.com.au or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on or from Cardsdirect.com.au’s Internet site, even if Cardsdirect.com.au or a Cardsdirect.com.au authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Cardsdirect.com.au’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cardsdirect.com.au does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Cardsdirect.com.au may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Cardsdirect.com.au does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Cardsdirect.com.au has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cardsdirect.com.au of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Cardsdirect.com.au’s web site shall be governed by relevant State and Federal laws without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
See Privacy & Legal